Thursday, February 10, 2011

OH MAN

OH!
I totally forgot! This blog is about my fictional band "The Uglyheads." We're a down 'n' dirty garage rock band consisting of Me (on vocals and guitar), Adam (on guitar) and Allyson (Percussion). Think the White Stripes meets the Gories meets Daniel Johnston, except we all suck.
And this is our first song, it goes like this:

4/4 time, G# B F# E

Oh Loud Luanne, I wanna be your man.
I'll take you places that you've never been.
We're On our way to the Promised Land.
Loud Luanne, won't you take my hand?

You make me feel just like a king.
I've been poisoned by your scorpion sting
Touch me baby, I'm a solid thing.
When we're makin' love, you're makin' my ears ring.

F# G#

Don't throw this away now Honey
Don't throw it away.
Don't throw this away now baby
Don't throw it away, Oh loud luanne
I wanna be your man, oh Loud Luanne!

We can go away on a holiday
Stay together till we fade away
Loud Luanne I want you hear to stay
oh Loud Luanne I want you hear to stay

Say my name Say my name Say my name
Say my name, oh won't you say it again

Say my name Say my name Say my name

Say my name, oh won't you say it again

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. good song

    following n supporting, reliable
    therichesthappiest.blogspot.com

    TURN OFF CAPTCHA. says how on my page under IMPORTANT MESSAGE

    ReplyDelete